#YemziGirl Feature 21 (November) - Rachael, Beauty, Womens Empowerment and Lifestyle Content Creator, from London
1. Please can you introduce yourself including your name (and age if you comfortable):
I am Rachael Sealy, 29 years old. I am a beauty, womens empowerment and lifestyle content creator.
2. Tell us about the dream you are pursuing…
To create equality in the beauty industry and uplift women to be the best version of themselves.
3. Apart from following your dreams how do you stay fulfilled?
I stay fulfilled by keeping myself humble and grounded. A lot of people in my position would allow this world to consume them, but I know it isn't all it makes out to be.
4. Which places do you call home and what do you love about those environments?
My home is home to me as it is a place of comfort.
5. 3 things you love most about where you live?
Its quiet. Its close to what I need and its warm
6. Do you have a favourite Yemzi piece of clothing or collection?
I like the tracksuits [silk bomber and matching bottoms]. They are cute, feminine and still tough.
7. Are you more of a plain or printed type of girl?
I love a good colourful print!! Anything that is different and out there I love!
8. Which one advice can you give for curvy’s women to be more confident as you?
Stand naked in the mirror and stare at yourself and think/speak positive things about yourself.
9. How do you maintain your hair?
I keep it moisturised and well-nourished and listen to it. I also leave it alone to just be.
10. Top 3 natural beauty tips?
Moisture Moisture Moisture
Keep everything clean
Try and use products with natural ingredients
11. Top 3 well-being tips?
Have only positive people around you
Have fun by yourself
Do what makes you happy and smile often!
12. How long have you been running workshops and what topics do you cover?
I don't run workshops. I am booked by different organisations to speak on beauty and womens empowerment.
13. UKAFROLISTA has been going for 6 years, congratulations, what has been your greatest challenege and success story?
To do what makes sense to me and my demographic. You have to stay true to the reason you started, otherwise you will go off track. I keep things 100% real and true to me. I don't like to do things that don't feel right to me.
14. And finally, what's your favourite quote?
When you are comfortable you do not grow!
We love that quote #GIRLBOSS, thank-you Rachael, more from her here...