#YemziGirl Feature 9 (November) - Alicai Harley, Rapper/Singer/Song Writer, from Kingston, Jamacia, living in South London
1. Hey girl, it's nice to connect with you again. Please introduce yourself to the readers...
Hey my name is Alicai Harley, I am a Rapper/Singer/Song Writer born in Kingston, Jamaica, living in South London.
2. What's your hustle and what's dope about it?
I am a full time musician, the dope part is my music is only the truth.
3. What do you get up to for fun?
Cinema, going to other peoples shows and going out to eat.
4. 3 thing you love most about South London?
The three things I love most about South London would be Morleys, the people I grew up with and true flavours (Caribbean food shop).
5. What makes you a Yemzi girl?
I'm unapologetically flamboyant.
6. What's your favourite Yemzi piece?
The blue set we took pictures of at Nina rose events. (below)
7. Are you more of a plain or printed type of girl?
7. Both depending on my mood.
8. What's your zodiac sign and does its traits align with you?
Virgo, defiantly!, I'm very kind and I will go for what I want !
9. Top 3 natural beauty tips?
Say your beautiful, Believe your beautiful, and own it!
10. And finally, what's your favourite song lyrics?
"Late nights, I be cooking in the kitchen, no bra, no knickers..."
Listen to Alicai Harley here...