#YemziGirl Feature 14 (April) - Akosua, Fashion Accessories Designer from Ghana
1. Hey Akosua, please introduce yourself
I am Akosua Afriyie-Kumi, A fashion accessories designer from Ghana.
2. Tell us about the dream you are pursuing...
Making colourful handwoven bags in Ghana, finest dream!
3. Apart from following your dreams how do you stay fulfilled?
I exercise and spend a lot of time with my family.
4. 3 things you love most about where you live?
Sunshine, Smiley faces and good food
5. What makes you a #YemziGirl?
Strong and playful
6. Do you have a favourite Yemzi piece?
Bralets are fun
7. Are you more of a plain or printed type of girl?
Both depending on the weather and outfit.
8. What's your star sign and does it reflect anything about you?
Pisces, I am learning to be calm which reflects in all Piscine qualities.
9. Top 3 natural beauty tips?
I wash with a soapless face wash every morning. I am very simple.
10. And finally, what's your favourite quote?
‘She was born wild and curious. A cage is no place for someone like that. I play with the fire of my own truth, she told me. I'll burn for the things I love’. (Mia Hollow)